Yellow Pages and Healthcare
Are Yellow Pages still right for healthcare? They certainly are.
- Healthcare headings were referenced more than 1.3 million times in 2010
- Yellow Pages are still the second and third most referenced sources behind
online search engines for finding local information
- Physicians and Surgeons is continuously the second most referenced heading
across all Yellow Pages headings
- Calls to Physicians and Surgeons heading increased 16% from 2010 to 2011
- 79% of all adults in the U.S. used print Yellow Pages in 2010
- Yellow Pages are the #1 source of local business information for adult consumers
ages 45-65+, a top healthcare demographic
Berry Network's Yellow Pages services include directory selection, creative
services, call tracking and ROI analysis, and more. Most important, our programs
are created to deliver new leads and increased patient volume.
For more information or to get started with our healthcare advertising solutions,
call Denice Rupp, Healthcare Account Director at 1-800-366-1264 x2766
or click here to request more information.
Returning to growth with 20% more calls.
Get up to speed fast on topical marketing issues to help you succeed.
3 free marketing tools to help you improve your performance.
Gain insights on our clients, employees, offerings, and more.